Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Your purchase and use of products and services from Baros Technology Ltd are bound by the following terms and conditions
Why Buy from Us?
We are an experienced Internet Retailer having sold Blackvue products for a number of years with no negative comments. With Paypal as our payment portal means that the consumer is protected from non delivery, stolen or counterfeit goods. Also as experienced Internet Retailers we have the expertise to provide you with the best pre and post sales after care service.
How to buy?
You can order products and services from us in the following ways:
• Online via our website
• By calling our sales team on +44 (0) 1622 528578
• By sending a completed order to: Baros Technology Ltd, Vine House, Lenham Heath Road, Maidstone, Kent ME17 2BP
We guarantee that all transactions made on this website are 100% secure. As a business we have invested an enormous amount of time and money making sure that this website is secure.
Terms of Sale
Baros Technology Ltd may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All our prices include V.A.T at 20.0% unless otherwise stated and are always shown in UK pounds.
Prices are sometimes changed in order for us to remain competitive and we therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
Our policy is to beat or match any competitor's price where feasibly possible but we cannot guarantee this.
All purchases are delivered within the UK within 7 working days.
All our products are shipped using the Royal Mail Next Day Recorded Delivery or Via APC or DHL Service and are fully insured against loss and damage.
Delivery within the UK is subject to a charge based on the total weight of the order. For international customers we charge an additional amount based on the region which is automatically added to the order on the shopping cart before shipment can take place.
Returns and Faulty Goods
If you suspect your product to be faulty within 28 calendar days of purchase please contact us by email or telephone, to obtain a Return Authorisation number (RMA). Outside of 28 days please refer to the manufacturer's warranty.
Returns and Non Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase we do offer a 7 day money back guarantee on all of our products. Simply contact us to obtain a return authorisation number. In these circumstances the following conditions apply:
• Goods must be returned unused and in their original packaging
• We cannot refund products that have been used or damaged
• Refunds cannot be made for postal charges incurred by ourselves or by you
• A return authorisation number must be obtained prior to returning your product.
• Where products are not in the original condition a repackaging fee may apply.
• Is only used solely for order fulfilment and we won't use your information for any other purpose unless you specifically request that we contact you.
• On occasion we will notify those customers that opted to receive newsletters of product updates and special offers.
• We never give or sell your details to other agencies or companies.
• We operate in accordance with the data protection act.
• We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.