• Sony Image Sensor – Enhanced night time vision
• FHD Camera Front - 1920 X 1080
• Format Free Technology – Reduces the need to reformat Micro SD cards
• ADAS – Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
• Built in Low Voltage Cut Off Circuit – Prevents vehicle battery discharge
• Dual Band GPS – Improved Positional Accuracy
• Large Storage Capacity – Maximum 128GB
NEW V790 1CH with Wi-Fi (Optional GPS available)
The NEW V790 1CH latest Dash Cam from QVIA packs a range of features and services in a compact camera. The V790 has an impressive range of features features and services . The front facing camera is FHD 1920 X 1080 and features a Sony CMOS Sensor. The imaging sensor provide improved clarity under all light conditions.
The front camera feature a wide angle lens at 135°
The Format-Free File Management System improves recording stability and reduces the need for Micro SD Card formatting.
The Built-in Low Voltage Circuit prevents vehicle battery discharge. As it is integrated within the camera means a separate power controller is not required.
The V790-1CH offers 3 recording options (Normal, Event and Parking mode).The QVIA App for Android, and iOS allows users to play live or recorded videos via a smartphone or tablet PC via Wi-Fi connection.
The Wi-Fi feature also enables you to access and transfer video easily to your smartphone or tablet device without having to remove the micro-SD card.
The V790-1CH offers all the main functions such as parking mode, 3G sensor (shock sensor) and can support SDXC Micro SD memory cards up to 128GB. Videos from the camera are saved as individual files on one micro SD card.
Time Lapse in Parking Mode Monitoring you can continuously record whilst your car is parked at 1 frame per second greatly reducing the amount disk space required on the Micro SD Card.
The V790-1CH is a reliable and ideal car dash cam for motorists who simply want to record driving scenes from the front windows. The main camera, mounted on the front windscreen, captures the entire road ahead. The camera will catch detailed footage of driving and never miss a moment of what is going on in and around the front of your vehicle even when parked.
The V790-1CH car camera provides perfect proof if you are unfortunate to be involved in an accident. Whilst parked it provides protection of your valuable property and can provide records of scenic drives.
High Quality Videos
V790-1CH allows you to check the most accurate videos through-
• Front FHD (1920×1080)@30fps
• Sony CMOS Sensor
Optimal Angle of View
• 135° angle of view provides super clear video images and enough angle to capture detailed videos when accident happens.
Support micro SD card up to 128GB
• Maximize the capacity of V790-1CH for microSD™ card memory for saving high quality videos and longer recording time
• Record Vehicle speed and location for playback in QVIA App
• Optional GPS Module connects to the V790 1 Channel
• Check live view, playback videos through the built-in Wi-Fi in conjunction with the QVIA App
User-Friendly Interface System
• Voice guide and LED show operation status of Dashcam
• Voice on/off function protects your privacy
• Precisely adjust shooting angle
ADAS Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
• FCWS – Forward Collision Warning System
• LDWS – Lane Departure Warning System
• FVSA – Front Vehicle Start Alarm
3 Record Modes (Normal, Event and Parking Mode)
• Normal, Event and Parking Mode are activated through built-in G-sensor.
• All black colour body blends into any vehicle and is ideal for surveillance from unpredictable moments
• Easily detachable from mounting bracket
QVIA Viewer for PC and MAC
• Watch front recorded videos, check speed and location, trace route of vehicles on Google Maps
The AR790S 1CH is easily installed in less than a few minutes in any vehicle.
The Camera brackets with sticky pads can be adjusted to suit any window.
Model name- V790-1CH
Channel- 1 Channels
Camera- Front -Sony CMOS Sensor (2.1M pixels)
Resolution/FPS- Front -Full HD 1920 x 1080@30fps
Variable Image Quality- Highest / High / Normal
ADAS – LDWS, FCWS and FCSA
Wi-Fi- Built-in ( 802.11b/g/n (2.4-2.4835GHz)
Buttons- Wi-Fi on/off, Voice on/off, Format(Wi-Fi long key)
Security LED- Yes
Format Free File Management System -Yes
Built in Low Voltage Cut Off Circuit - Yes
Storage- MicroSD™ card (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)
Video Format- MP4
LED- Front -Recording status, GPS, Wi-Fi, Security
Back-up Battery- Built-in Super Capacitor
Record Mode- Normal Mode, Event Mode(G-Sensor), Parking Mode(G-Sensor, motion)
Input Voltage- DC 12V~24V
Operation Temperature.- -30℃~70℃. High Temperature cut-off 80℃
Power Consumption- Max. 3.6W
Colour / Size / Weight- Front -Black / L110mm x D38mm / 82g
Certifications- Front - FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE | Rear - FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
Software- QVIA Viewer (Windows and MAC)
Application- QVIA App (Android, and iOS)
What's in the box?
• QVIA V790 1CH Front Camera with integrated GPS and Wi-Fi
• Quick release windscreen mounts
• 12/24v power lead
• 16 GB Micro SD card
• Micro SD to USB key ring Adaptor
• Cable clips
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the computer you can then simply analyse how the accident or incident occurred with the QVIA software. This software will allow you to review the event, collecting vital information about your speed and location. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the road while on playback and will allow you to find your exact location. With the new V790 1CH you can use this software on a PC or an Apple Mac.
• Video, Audio, GPS position, GPS Speed and G-sensor playback
• Video Zoom, image invert and image correction
• Search and Playback
• Time Zone Setting
• PC software