NEW A3- 3 CH Full HD designed for Taxis
The NEW A3 has been designed specifically for Taxi Drivers who wish to monitor the inside of the taxis as well as the front and rear of the vehicle
The NEW A3 is a three channel forward facing camera with a 2.7ʺ Digital CMOS Sensor. The front camera is a HD 1920 x 1080, with a 130° Wide Angle Lens, whilst the internal IR camera is 640 x 480, with a 140° Wide Angle Lens. The Rear remote camera is a HD 1280 x 720
The A3 offers 3 recording options (Driving, Event and Parking mode).
The A3 supports the main functions expected of a quality Dash Cam such as a 3G sensor (shock sensor) and support of Micro SD memory cards up to 128GB. Videos from both car cameras are saved as individual files on one micro SD card.
The A3 is a reliable and ideal dual channel Dash Cam aimed at taxi drivers who want to record driving scenes from the front and record inside the vehicle. The main camera, mounted on the front windscreen, captures the entire road ahead. Whilst, the internal IR rear camera records what is inside the vehicle. The connected rear camera records the road to the rear of the vehicle
The camera offers optional GPS to record position and speed.
The A3 – 3CH car camera provides invaluable irrefutable evidence when involved in an accident or incident.
The optional GPS provides the ability to track vehicles through a desktop software tracking package.
Video on our cameras is recorded in Variable Bit Rate (VBR). VBR recording provides a video quality that is sharper than that with traditional Constant Bit Rate (CBR) recording. The VBR approach provides an optimised image based on current movement and lighting conditions. VBR enables the camera to process fast moving objects providing clear picture images and minimise occurrences of broken picture images and pixellation. In addition VBR recording improves storage efficiency of your Micro SD Card.
Optimisation of Micro SD Card
Unlike many other Dash Cams you do not need to reformat your card regularly. This allows significant extension of your SD card’s life and improves its storage capacity
Built-in Battery discharge protection
Unlike other popular brands of Dash Cams, this function is integrated within the camera and prevents total vehicle battery discharge whilst operating. The camera contains an embedded battery protection function that forces the camera into a sleep mode when the battery falls below a set voltage of your choice. The dash cam starts operating again once the battery is charged above this threshold. This is a safety feature for vehicles with a relatively low capacity battery. The camera’s embedded supercapacitor works as a battery backup to bridge short power interruptions from rapid braking or acceleration.
Protecting and recovering your original recording data
The safety of your recorded data is one of our main priorities. Our camera system allows recovery of deleted data also data lost through unpredictable external sources such as virus.
Various features of the viewer software
Our designated player which is called a Viewer, allows you to play recorded video and to check the driving information with GPS when fitted and G Sensor etc.
High Quality Videos
The A3 allows you to check the most accurate videos through-
• Front Full HD (1920×1080)@25fps
• Internal Rear HD (640×280)@15fps
• Rear HD (1280×720)@20fps
• High Quality Sensor
Optimal Angle of View
• 125° angle of view provides super clear video images and enough angle to capture detailed videos when accident happens.
Support micro SD card up to 128GB
• Maximize the capacity of A3 – 3CH for microSD™ card memory for saving high quality videos and longer recording time
• Record Vehicle speed and location for playback in the Viewer supplied free of charge with the camera system
User-Friendly Interface System
• Voice guide and LED show the operating status of Dash Cam
• Voice on/off function protects your privacy
• Precisely adjust shooting angle with windscreen that allows rotation of the camera body on the front and rear cameras
3 Record Modes (Normal, Event and Parking Mode)
• Normal, Event and Parking Mode are activated through built-in G-sensor
Optimisation of Micro SD Card using FORMAT FREE ™ technology
• Unlike many other Dash Cams you do not need to reformat your card regularly with our unique FORMAT FREE Technology. This allows significant extension of your SD card’s life and improves its storage capacity
• The small body blends into any vehicle and is ideal for surveillance from unpredictable moments
• Easily detachable mounting bracket
Viewer available for PC
• Watch front and rear recorded videos
• Check speed and location, trace route of vehicles on Google Maps
Model name- A3
Channel- 3 Channels
Resolution/FPS- Front -Full HD 1920 x 1080@25fps | Internal -HD 640 x 480@15fps | Rear -HD 1280 x 720@20fps
Variable Image Quality- Highest / Medium / Low
Angle of view- Front -Diagonal 126°| Internal -Diagonal 125° | Rear -Diagonal 125°
Security LED- Yes
Storage- MicroSD™ card (16GB - 128GB)
Video Format- MP4
Back-up Battery- Built-in Super Capacitor
Record Mode- Normal Mode, Event Mode(G-Sensor), Parking Mode(G-Sensor, motion)
Input Voltage- DC 12V~24V
Operation Temperature.- -10℃~70℃
Power Consumption- Max. 3.5 W
Power Management- Built in battery discharge protection
Colour / Size / Weight- Front -Black / L109 mm x W 65 mm x D19 mm / 120g | Rear -Black / L65 mm x D26 mm / 30g Internal -Black / L65 mm x D26 mm / 30g
Certifications- Front -KCC, FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE | Rear -KCC, FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
Software- Viewer (Windows)
What's in the box?
• A3 Front and Rear Camera and Internal IR Camera
• 6 Metre interconnecting cable
• Quick release windscreen mounts
• 12/24v in car power lead
• 16 GB Micro SD card
• Micro SD to USB key ring Adaptor
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the computer you can then simply analyse how the accident or incident occurred with the Viewer software. This software will allow you to review the event, collecting vital information about your incident. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the road while on playback and will allow you to find your exact location if the optional GPS module is fitted. With the A3 you can use this software on a PC.
• Video, Audio, and G-sensor playback
• GPS position, and GPS Speed when the optional GPS module is fitted
• Video Zoom
• Search and Playback
• Playback speed adjustable 0.1 – 2.0x
• File saving – screen grab, export and print.
• Video Conversion to AVI
• Audio recording on/off
• G-Sensor Trigger Level programmable
• Image Resolution VGA 1920x1080p
• Image Quality, High, Normal, Low
• Frame Rate, 25 frames per second
• Memory storage overwrite
• Event storage partition
• Time Zone Setting